This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data is collected from you, or that you provide. Please read the following carefully to understand how Bell Howley views and practices regarding your personal data, and how it will be used. By visiting www.bellhowley.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy
- Your personal information is not required to visit this website.
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only required when you use the contact form on our website. No personal data collected from either of these contact forms are stored on this website.
- We do not allow ‘comments’ on this website blocking this feature sitewide, therefore no personal data is stored on this website.
- We do not allow visitors to ‘register’ as a ‘user’ on this website, therefore no personal data is stored on this website.
Site Visitation Tracking
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google does not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third party data processor.
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and is automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
We do not use any other cookies on this website.
Links to 3rd Party Data Processors / Websites
Bell Howley LLP includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Bell Howley LLP. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. It is our suggestion that you carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well-protected environment.
- Bell Howley LLP does not share personal information collected with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- Bell Howley LLP makes every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
Services we supply are intended for general audiences and not for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly process data of EU residents under the age of 16 without parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected data from an EU resident under the age of 16 without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible.
This website takes every precaution to protect visitor’s information. When visitors submit personal information via this website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
Should our website be hacked, no personal data can be compromised, no personal data is stored on our website, either by contact forms, user registration or comments.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our client information, not just the personal information, is restricted in our office, our computers are password protected and only the director of the company has access to this data. The servers that store personally identifiable information online are in a secure data centre environment, protected by SSL and login requires two-factor authentication.
Right to Access
If you have any questions regarding Rights to Access, please email us directly: email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding Data Portability, or would like a copy of the data we hold for you, please email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to Be Forgotten
To request a ‘Right To Be Forgotten’ please email us directly: email@example.com
Retention of your Information
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable UK laws.